Thursday, January 15, 2009

The First Pictures!


Anna and I. We were playing this ridiculous game where you have to throw this soft ball at the other person's head and make it stick on their hat. Hence the silly hats.


The castle with a funny face.


Me and part of the castle.


The whole castle.

This was taken in this little old stone building I found, which I have no idea what the building was originally.


The aforementioned little stone structure.


Sunset from the my terrace.


My bathroom.


Living room, complete with futon, deskish thing, and elliptical.


This is the dungeon where we keep the children locked up when they don't behave =p.


Treehouse and swingset.


Swimming pool!


The view from my patio.


My bedroom.

I'll post more pictures and videos later. I'm sick of waiting for Blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess,
    I am so glad that you started a blog. It sounds great where you are. I hope that things go well for you. I'll be keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete